Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Sunshine

The weather is so good! Around 23 degrees so not too hot and not a cloud in the sky :)

I've not had much to write about this week. It's not been bad, just a bit uneventful. Monday was the usual walk before picking up the girls for lunch, afternoon wandering in the town, evening English time with the older girl in the pool. Tuesday, I had the afternoon free so went to the beach and yesterday we went to a nearby city to some retail event thing. It was loads of different designer brands and they all had pop up shops in this old industrial area. Bit weird and a bit boring. I bought a dress, top and necklace but apart from that it was a bit dull. Last night I went in the pool for more English time with the older girl and just relaxed this morning and went to the beach this afternoon.

As I was walking to the school at lunch time this guy shouted "Que tal?" after me in the street and walked after me. I stopped and had a chat in English. He was pretty decent looking. I couldn't tell if he was flirting or just wanted a chat. He was asking if I lived here now (does that mean he's seen me walk past where he works? I go that way nearly every day...) how old I was (said goood, when I said 22) and said "see you" when I left. Hmm. Maybe it's just the lack of male attention or maybe he was a bit interested. I don't know. I'll be taking a walk that way again soon.

Still so up and down about the Barcelona job. Really don't know what to do. Another guy replied to my message about it and said around 30 people got sent home in the first month last year for going out too much. WHAT?! I don't want to go out everyday, but a couple of times a week isn't unreasonable is it?

Ohhhh I don't know. I need someone to make the decision for me. It's too hard.

43 days until home time. 11 days until my uncle gets here for 4 days. 32 days until my friend gets to Spain.

Another au pair that messaged me arrives on Monday so hopefully I'll be meeting up with her next week. I just want some social events to keep me occupied and I'm sure I'll be fine.

Oh, and the dad announced yesterday they might be going to their house in the Pyrenees a week on Saturday where they walk. FOR 6 HOURS. I like a nice stroll, but hiking for half a day? No thanks. For a start, the most sensible shoes I have are converse and they're hardly hiking material... Already thinking of a way to get out of going.

I thought I was tanning, but apparently I am red. I don't think I'm burnt, I just have naturally quite a red skin tone. Lovely.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment