Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

1000 Words Later...


So 4 pancakes and 1000 words later I am a happy bunny! I want to have a draft of my dissertation done by the end of the week so I'll have 3 weeks to edit and work on it. If I keep going as I have done this evening then I should be on track.

And I have two offers of places to go to be an au pair this summer. I'm leaning towards one at the moment as it is closer to Barcelona and the money is better. Both families sound lovely though so I am a bit torn!

Two blog posts in one evening. Is this procrastination or is it a new found commitment to blogging? I don't know. Come back in a few weeks and you'll see. I like keeping a record of what I'm doing though. And I think I often bore my friends detailing what I've done all day. Maybe writing a blog will save them from that and the only people that have to listen to me "talking" are the people like you who are choosing to!

No comments:

Post a Comment