Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Dissertation Hell


So I guess I should start with an introduction, that's how these things work, isn't it?

I'm a final year student. Nearly at the end. YES! I have enjoyed uni, but I don't think I'll be one of these people that's going to be devastated when it's over.

Right now I'm battling through my dissertation. I'm 7000 words in, 5000 words and 3 and a half weeks to go. Help me. I'm so stuck with it, yet I'm wasting my time starting a blog. A blog that we were encouraged to start nearly three years ago when I was a fresher...

I've got less than 2 months left and I hopeeee that afterwards I will be going to Spain to be an au pair for the summer. I think I've got something lined up with a lovely family, but knowing my luck it will all collapse. Fingers crossed though. Then in September I'm starting a job somewhere in Catalunya (near Barcelona) working as a conversation assistant in a school. Exciting stuff.

Until then this blog will probably just be my ramblings about uni and excitement about the summer. Bernard's watch would be great right now, fast forwarding till May would be great right now!

Hopefully anyone reading this will find it amusing (that's if anyone even looks at it...) and if not, I don't really care to be honest! I'll just be impressed if I manage to keep up with writing it.

Right, I'm off to make pancakes. Yet more procrastination. My dissertation is never going to be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment