Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Dissertation is FINISHED

FINALLY! After what feels like forever, my dissertation is finished! All I need to do now is print and bind it tomorrow, then hand it in. I feel like I could keep editing it forever, but I decided that enough was enough and just to leave it. Then it took me about 3 years to work out how to do all the page numbering but I got there in the end.

So now it's just everything else to do... But 5 weeks tomorrow I will be getting on the plane and heading off to Spain for 8 weeks. It's just the beginning of lots of exciting things! I'm not going to lie, I am now pretty scared about flying off to Spain to live with strangers. I wish I could skip out the meeting them part and go straight to when I'm a bit settled and know what I'm doing. Just the first couple of days. Ahhhh scary! But I guess being a bit scared is good sometimes. Makes life more exciting.

On a bit of a side note and I'm sorry to write about boys (when do I start referring to them as men? I'm 22 now but I still feel like I'm too young to say I'm interested in men?) again but the friends I always thought I could rely on for being single with me have found themselves love interests. Hello loner. It's not that I want a boyfriend, it would be totally impractical right now, but I don't want anyone else to have them either. All I get is the creeps/ones with girlfriends. MY TURN FOR NICE BOY. Seriously though, I have the worst luck. Always thinking maybe one day... but why do all my friends get nice ones and not me grrr. /end of rant.

I'm giving myself a couple of days off uni work and then it's back to the library. Boring. Not long to go now though!

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment