Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

5 and a half weeks to go!

So I've got five and a half weeks to go and I still have an insane amount of stuff to do before I leave. I'm hoping that I'll have my dissertation done by the next time I write on here. I have so little left to do on it that it's hard to motivate myself to get started. I really want to have it done by the end of today and then I can have a weekend off uni work and the guilt I get when I don't do any!

I've started thinking about what to take to Spain. It's only 8 weeks so I'm lucky I don't have to pack everything, but come September when I'm off for a year I'm worried how I'll get everything in! I only have 15kg luggage allowance for the summer which really isn't much. The things on my list so far are:

A few dresses
2 pairs of jeans
Some nice tops
A jacket
A hoody
A couple of cardigans
Sandals
Bikini's (although my beach body isn't getting any closer right now!)
Converse

And then stuff like my hair straighteners, laptop, toiletries etc. Doesn't seem like a lot, but I went away last year with 15kg allowance and it was hard to keep it under! I don't know what suitcase to take either. I have my new giant one, a smaller slightly broken one or a little one... None of them really seem right but I can't afford another!

I really really really hope the family is nice. I've read some horror stories about crazy families and I just want someone friendly, who doesn't make me work too hard and lets me do what I want with my free time. Guess I'm going to just have to wait and see.

I'm a little bit sad I'm going away so soon after finishing uni. My friends are all staying around uni to make the most of the last few weeks of being a student and I'll miss out. But then I guess I'll be earning money, getting a tan and exploring while they're spending money, getting drunk and it will probably be raining.

SO EXCITED!!

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment