Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

No Reply...

So I've not had a reply from the family. It's only been 24 hours but I'm worried they've decided they don't want me. It all sounded so good and things never seem to go smoothly for me. Not sure how long I should wait for a reply. I want to get flights booked soon and if they don't want me, I should look for another family.  But then I don't want to find someone else and then find out they actually do want me. Hmm. I'll give it another couple of days but reaaally hoping they get back to me as it all sounded so good!

In other news, I'm back at uni now. My mum dropped me off an left me alone in my cold student house. Felt a bit like an orphan. I've unpacked and have food in the fridge so feeling a bit better now. I walked into my room and it smelt like a hospital. I'd been using TCP for my ear and nose piercings before I went home and it still smells so strongly!

Fighting the urge to nap. I want to have an early night so I can get up and out to the library early tomorrow. BORING. Need to get on with my dissertation though. My supervisor STILL hasn't emailed me back even though I contacted him again about a meeting. Annoying.

So I was just on Facebook and this guy starts talking to me on chat. We have a bit of history but I'm not interested and I've told him this quite clearly. Why do they come crawling back out of the woodwork when you think they've finally got the message and moved on? At least this one doesn't have a girlfriend (that I know of...) but I haven't had much luck in that respect. The last 4 guys I've had anything to do with/dated/been seeing have had girlfriends. I knew about one, bad I know but these things happen.. learnt my lesson on that. The other 3 didn't think it necessary to share that information with me. I joked that I'll move to Spain and fall in love with a man then find out he's married. A pretty likely situation for me going by my past record. Why do guys do it? Surely you have a girlfriend because you want one, not because you want to cheat. I have the worst luck.

Anyway, this blog isn't meant to be a man hating rant so I'll leave it at that. As I've been writing this I've been getting more and more horizontal in bed and I think I might have to have a nap. Just a little one.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment