Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Panic Over

They've replied. My flight is booked for the 22nd May and I'm excited!

I went to town today with the intention of going to Boots and then going to the library. Didn't happen. I ended up having lunch and buying a new suitcase. Pretty unproductive, although the suitcase was a bargain and I saved £115! Went for lunch at this amaaazing Mexican place too. I'd tell you where it is but it'll make me a bit less anonymous and I don't want to blow my cover just yet ;)

So flight booked. Suitcase bought. Spanish improving. And now I'm scared. I'm going to live with a family of strangers. What am I doing?! If I'm scared now, I'll be a nervous wreck by the time I get on the plane. Help.

I looked into horse riding near the town I'll be in. I haven't been riding for years and it would be good to give it a go in Spain. 20 euros an hour, so cheaper than England. I'm going to look into things to do around there. I'd like to have a go at some tennis again too if I can. And swim in the warm sea. And sunbathe. And look after the children of course... Ahhh I'm EXCITED!!

I have my dissertation meeting tomorrow (finally) and I'm worried. Frantically trying to make my work sound good. Fingers crossed!

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment