Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Am I done?

I've blogged a lot recently. Bit sad really because I don't think anyone actually reads this...

I think I'm done with my uni work. Everything is submitted except one last STUPID essay. I keep reading it thinking I should change bits, but I really don't know what I could change. I'm going to have one last look at it tomorrow and then just submit it. Freedom!

I just want to go home now. I'm supposed to stay until Tuesday and go out for a last night out, then go home on Wednesday which I'm sure will be fun.. but I really want to go now. I'm working tomorrow night and then seeing some old housemates on Sunday so I can't go till Monday, and by then I might as well stay. I know when I get home I'll be complaining that I'm bored, but I just want to be back there and relax for a bit before Spain.

I have to work tonight. We're supposed to work every Friday night if we want any shifts during the week but I've managed to avoid it for weeks. It's so not my kind of thing. Loads of sweaty moshers dancing to heavy metal rock. So not my kind of thing. I've even agreed to start at 8pm instead of 11, which means moving round loads of tables and chairs by myself for 2 hours. Yay. I only have tonight and tomorrow night at work and then I'm finished! I feel like I should be sad, but right now I'm really not.

Wish I had more interesting things to blog about. If anyone is actually reading this, I promise to try and be more interesting once I get to Spain! In my mind it's going to be amazing, I'm going to love the family, meet loads of amazing people, do lots of cool things... but in reality I might hate it. I guess there's no way of knowing until I get there though. Last years summer plans all turned out to be a bit of a disaster. I went away three times. One time I fell out with my friend after leaving her in a Spanish hotel with an American man and no shoes, another I ended up in the only rainy bit of Spain, left early and went to Barcelona and got insanely burnt and then left Romania half way through my time there after nearly getting attacked by a Romanian man with chains and a baseball bat in our apartment. So altogether not great. I just don't want that to happen again. Hoping for some good luck this time.

Better get ready for work now. Preparing myself for a long night of awful music. Earplugs will definitely be coming out tonight.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment