Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

The sun is out!

So I'm still struggling with my essay. I'm now 1,896 words into a 3,000 word essay. I thinkkk I know where I'm going with it now but I'm not sure. Really really want a draft done by the end of the day, but drinks in a beer garden are so much more tempting! My housemate and I decided we'll have a break at 2pm to go for a (non-alcoholic!) drink at the pub, before coming back and doing more work. Going to dig out the sunglasses now!

More excitingly, this time in 3 weeks I'll be in Spain! YES! Finally. (That also means less than 2 weeks until uni is finished but I won't talk about that now... OMG). My new favorite way to procrastinate is to search the internet for fun things to do, places to go etc in the town I'll be staying in. I CAN'T WAIT! It looks like such a cool place. I was looking at some of the clubs and some don't open until 3am. WHAT?! Usually by half 1 I'm getting sleepy and thinking about home. Seriously going to have to start training myself to stay up late. So so excited. I'm really looking forward to meeting the family as well, just still hoping we get along!

I got and email from a summer camp in Spain asking if I'd like to work for them for a few weeks in August which would suit me really well. Only problem is the flights are crazy expensive. I'm going to email and see if they cover the cost. Doubt it, but worth a try!

The sun, the fact I'm so close to finishing uni and going to Spain and life being good in general = a happy me!

Currently listening to this old favorite:


I LOVE SUMMER!

Kisses



No comments:

Post a Comment