Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

What is wrong with me?

Seriously. What is wrong with me? This morning I was looking into how much it would cost to change my flight to an earlier date and giving up on Barcelona, this afternoon I am thinking about all the things I can do before I leave and getting excited about September. Some serious mind changing going on at the moment. I blame the amount of thinking time I have here!

This afternoon I was just hanging out in my room waiting until I had to go and collect the children from school and it got to 4.45pm, I went downstairs and the mum wasn't there. I didn't know if I was supposed to be picking the girls up or what so I wandered over to the school and she was like "You no need!" and basically said they didn't need me.. I wandered to the park with them and left so I could go for a walk. Why does no one tell me these things? Am I just supposed to guess? I'm not complaining about the free time, but really, YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!

Sigh.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment