Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Ticking Time

Uni life is now totally over. I moved home on Thursday. I feel like I should have been sadder, but as I left it just felt like I was going home for a few weeks or something. I said goodbye to my housemates and drove off down the road with my dad. Three years and a lot of good times later, it's all finished. I think it'll hit me in the summer when I'm home from Spain for a bit. I already don't feel like I can lounge around in bed all day like I did at uni. I have to get up and do stuff.

I feel like I've got a countdown timer ticking away the time until Spain. I really am looking forward to it, but I wish I had a bit more time. Thursday night my friend stayed over, yesterday I took her to get her tattoo, went shopping, had another friend over for dinner, today I'm sorting things out for moving house/Spain, maybe seeing a friend later, seeing my dad tomorrow, seeing friends and going out Monday, Tuesday will be last minute packing/being hungover and I go Wednesday. I just want a full day of doing nothing :( But I guess I'd rather be doing this and rushing around before going away, than not going away at all.

I'm in one of those situations, you know where you agree to something and then wish you hadn't? It's like that and I don't know what to do about it. I don't want to let the person down, but I don't thinks it's really the best idea... I'm too nice to be mean and back out, but at the same time the thought of doing it makes me so scared. Ahhhh. What to do. It isn't me thinking about backing out of Spain by the way, it's something tonight/tomorrow. And now I'm one of those annoying people who speaks all cryptically. HELP.

I'm off to have lunch and mull over my options. Why am I so bad with situations like this. It should be simple.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment